HP Printer not printing may be a common issue with most of the users of the HP printer. Sometimes the rationale behind this issue might be big and sometimes it's going to arise thanks to simple things. Lack of ink or paper jamming issues, missing or outdated drivers, faulty drivers are a number of the common reasons for HP Printer to not work needless to say . one more reason might be the misconfiguration in your Windows 10, Windows 8 and seven . So without wasting much time, allow us to discuss the way to troubleshoot this issue using simple steps.
Solution-Check the status of the printer
This is the first step that one should absorb this example .
- First of all, make sure there are enough papers within the paper tray of your printer.
- Check that any of the paper isn't stuck or jammed within the device .
- Now, check the ink level of the cartridges. If they're empty, replace them immediately.
If there's no such problem together with your HP Printer, then you'll got to contact HP Printer Support.
Fix- HP Printer won't print
Sometimes, your HP Printer won't print from the pc . Windows 10 and Mac users usually encounter this problem. Since there’s an answer to each problem, here is one for this issue also.
Solution-you can fix this issue by canceling the print jobs within the Print queue
- Go to the “Devices and Printers” tab from the instrument panel.
- Locate the name of your printer and right-click thereon.
- Now, tap on “See what’s printing” from the list of options.
- After this, click on the “Printer” menu followed by tapping on “Open as Administrator”.
- Open the printer’s menu again then click on “Cancel All Documents”.
- Click “Yes” when the confirmation panel pops up.
- Try to print a document again and see if you'll print it or not. If yes, then the difficulty has been resolved.
Why is my HP Printer not printing black ink?
Your HP Printer might print out blank pages thanks to various reasons. Sometimes your printing device won't be having black ink or it's little or no ink and more. To urge clear printouts, you would like to exchange the defective or empty black ink cartridges. you'll also attempt to clean the print head. The reason behind the HP printer not printing black correctly are often caused due to the subsequent reasons aside from mentioned earlier:
- The cartridge having black ink isn't fitted within the slot properly, making it difficult to print.
- The ink slot is clogged up and wishes to be cleaned.
- There is dry ink within the cartridges.
Resolve ‘HP printer not printing black’ issue
This problem can arise with Windows also as MacBook and MacBook pro users. But one can resolution it by taking preventive measures. HP Printer troubleshooting guide has the subsequent two methods to resolve this issue.
- Fit the black cartridges within the slot once again-
When you fit the black cartridges in its slot again, it ensures the right connectivity with the printing heads. Along side this, it ensures proper black color recognition at the printer’s end. One thing you would like to form sure while doing this is often to form sure that the black cartridge is inserted properly within the cartridge slot. Otherwise, you would possibly got to take the assistance of the HP Support executive.
- Clean and align the cartridges once again-
For cleaning up your black ink cartridges, you would like to put in the CD software. you would possibly have received the CD alongside your HP Printer. Using the CD you'll align the cartridges very easily by installing the program from it.
Troubleshoot- HP Printer not printing anything
To troubleshoot this problem you'll perform basic troubleshooting when you discover your HP printer isn't printing anything.
- First of all, check the connection amidst your printer and computer.
- Check that the network cables are properly connected with one another.
- Try to restart your computer also because the printer.
- After turning off the printer, unplug all the connected cords then plug them again.
- Use the HP Printer Assistant to repair the difficulty. it'll provide you with apt solutions for fixing up such issues.
After plugging altogether the cables, you'll check if the difficulty has resolved or not.
How to resolution HP wireless printer not printing issue?
The main reason behind this issue are often the matter with Virtual Private Network (VPN) or the IP address may need undergone some changes. during this situation, you'll attempt to reconnect the printer. To reconnect the printer, you've got to first disconnect the printer then set it up again. this is often how you'll do it:
- From the instrument panel of your device, tap on the “Wireless” icon then touch the “setup” icon.
- After this, click the choice that reads as “Restore Network Defaults”.
- Click “yes” when the confirmation window appears.
- When the default settings are restored, click on the “back arrow”.
- Now, hit the “wireless settings” option again followed by “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- When the print completes checking out the network, click on the name of your wireless network.
- Once the connection is established, the blue light on the instrument panel glows.
If the difficulty remains not resolved, you'll use HP Scan Doctor to rectify the difficulty. For more help regarding printing issues, you'll visit the official website of HP to resolve your queries.
HP Printer Assistant may be a printer administration software that installs together with your Windows HP print driver. With it, you'll scan texts and photos, order supplies, check ink levels, and more. Ask these commonly asked questions for more knowledge about the HP Printer Assistant.
Is the HP Printer Assistant installed on my computer?
When you install the complete feature printer software on your Windows computer, either from the printer CD or from the HP website, HP Printer Assistant installs automatically and will be open. Use one among the subsequent techniques to see for and free the Printer Assistant.
- Double-click the printer icon on the desktop to open the HP Printer Assistant.
- Search Windows for your hp printer model name then click your printer within the list of results to open the HP Printer Assistant.
- If you can't find HP Printer Assistant, download and install the complete feature driver for your printer on your computer.
How Do I Download The HP Printer Assistant?
- Download and install the entire feature software for your printer from the HP website.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is attached to the pc with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation advises you to connect the cable if needed.
- Continue to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
- Let’s recognize your product to urge started page displays, click Printer, type your printer model number, then click Submit.
- The software results page for your printer displays with the default OS chosen.
- If you would like to enhance the OS, click Change, select your version, then click Change.
- Under the driving force title, click Download.
- During the installation, select the standard or Recommended sort of plant when mentioned by the software installer.
What if the HP Printer Assistant doesn't open or show multiple printers after upgrading Windows?
After updating Windows to a current version, like Windows 10, HP Printer Assistant displays the Connect a replacement printer tool instead of the printer settings and tools view. In other cases, the Printer Assistant promotes the Select a Printer window with various names for your printer or doesn't open when the printer is connected through USB.
Is that the HP Printer Assistant available for Mac?
HP Printer Assistant isn't ready for Mac OS or OS X. The Mac full feature driver installs HP Utility, which has related tools and features.